Tuesday, June 17

Day 1 Taichung


though it's not the first time I'm going overseas without my parents but it's the first time I'm going overseas alone! I almost missed my flight in the morning bc I went all the way to T3 just for prada and I shopped too long in T1:(


having to transit at Hongkong, there's 2 boarding pass issued to me which means it's my gateway to my first solo overseas trip! I did my check in online thus I get my favourite seats, the window seat! I love the window seat it's bc I get to see the views of different country! I was pretty amazed with cathay's technology bc their tv screen iz touch screen :o and we get to see the view when the plane is halfway in the air. the SIM card is quite cheap, NTD 500 for 10days of unlimited usage of data as well as NTD 100 phone calls so it's quite worth it






arrived at Taoyuan Intl' Airport around 1400 which was like 15mins earlier than estimated! I went to get my bus ticket to the High Speed Rail and it's like the mini kind of bullet train which travel from city to city within short period of time! unfortunately, I don't manage to get my window seats:( after alighting at Feng Chia university, I somehow managed to gps my way to the hotel








and ofc, being in Taiwan who would actually miss their night market? glutton me decided to shop around for my dinner instead of clothes hehe. one night market down, few more to go hopefully I'm able to go every single one of them! so I got to try ding tea at 40NDT (approx 1.60SGD) and it's nicer than Singapore. I can't wait to try KOI as well as gongcha but most importantly their traditional milk tea

been awake for more than 24hours and I guess it's time for my body to get some rest so I'm ready for my day 2