Sunday, May 11

D-61



7more days till judgement day. I know that I'm losing bc all the things I don't expect just suddenly happened. seriously what I did to deserve all these from you?

you keep on saying that I bad mouth you but why don't you tell me what I bad mouth you about? and you even called me a bipolar hypocrite. yknow what? I don't need anyone's pity, I don't even want to bring you down but you are the one who's bad mouthing me and trying to bring me down. what's the point? here I am trying to protect you and your reputation all these while there you are trying to bring yourself down. what else can I do? can't you see I have your best interest all these while? 

maybe all along I cared too much for you, love you too much that I don't even retaliate to anything you did to me

maybe you don't see everything now, maybe you won't see it forever but then all the things I did, it's trying to protect you and not trying to bring you down