Monday, February 20

I don't want to tell you what to do because it's your part to prove me how much I mean to you not my part to force you to show me, as well as to let you know how much I mean to you...

Came upon a random post in facebook and I think it's very sweet that guys give the girls their jacket or sweatshirt so that they can wear it to sleep every night. I believe that all girls like back hugs right? As well as kisses on the forehead, when the guy wishes you goodnight with it. :) Guys who take silly photos with the girl are cute too. Which guy on earth would actually do that? I mean how many guys are willing to do that now seriously? Every girl wishes their boy to kiss them unexpectedly regardless of where you are, what you both are doing. Tell your girl she's beautiful every day and I'm pretty sure it will make her day. :) Basically, I love tight hugs because it means you never want to be apart with that particular person. I love cuddling and snuggling on the bed with my boy. Yup, just cuddle and snuggle... Nothing more than that. :)