Saturday, June 21

Day 5 Taipei: Maokong Gondola, Mr J Restaurant, Club Lava, Club Luxy



Taipei Zoo area just for the Maokong Gondola which cost 100NDT (approx 4SGD) and go 4.3km up the mountain. I took the crystal cabin gondola which can see through the flooring. It's very cool and very nice! :-D Wanted to go to the pothole but couldn't find the place so I walked 30mins to Tian En Temple. Wanted to go Zhi Nan Temple but I'm too tired to walk so I give it a miss

















the entrance to my husband, 周董 restaurant! always wanted to come here and I'm here after so longgg! this is the "secret" theme restaurant and I love the food here. I ordered spaghetti mentaiko which cost only 360NDT (approx 15SGD) and it come with a meal hehe. Taipei 101 for some crazy shopping spree after that and their Pandora, Tiff and Co is very cheap!



















head down to Club Lava after that and the entrance fee is only 500NDT (approx 21SGD) with free flow of drinks whole night! I feel that Club Lava is a little bit like our Zouk and I prefer Club Luxy more so in the end I hop over to Club Luxy! Saw my favourite bouncer again and he recognize me! another host, Ken brought me up to meet some Singaporeans there too! I really like the bouncers over there ofc they are a good host too, making sure you are comfortable and you enjoy your night there. can't wait to be back to Club Luxy soon as well as seeing William!