Wednesday, March 13



Hi, I'm currently working at Funan as a clerk for Lenovo, helping them to clear their work load after IT fair. Had fun working there as I get to know more people as well as there's a Apple Guru there helping me to install windows into my MacBook.

Attached the photo of my braces journey below and yes, it's the 18th month since I had my braces on. By estimation, my braces should be taken out today but due to my stubborn teeth, I have to wait. You can see how badly align my teeth were before braces and in the past, I always smile without my teeth and sometimes reluctantly with. I can't stand ugly teeth because it ruin someone's image. Trust me it's true. Also, the shape of my face changes as the time goes by. I can't wait to get rid of my braces however I know I will miss them because I like having braces on my teeth :-)