Wednesday, May 15

I wish you well

To the guy who used to be special to me

I'm sorry for everything, I'm sorry for my decision and I'm sorry for hurting you. I really don't want to make the choice but you made me do it. I'm sorry for making the situation worst which lead you thinking there's a 3rd party. I'm sorry that our fate has ended.

They told you I'm a very nice girl, I'm very good but actually I'm not at all. Blame me for being selfish, blame me for being self-centered, blame me for thinking about myself only.

Thanks for the past 1 year 3 months, thanks for loving me like no one else does it. Thanks for pampering me.

I wish that you will find someone better, someone who deserve your love more than me. I hope that the next girl you met will be someone better than me as well as treat you and love you more than me. I wish that in the future we still can be friends.