Wednesday, July 10

Alone and empty


Sometimes I wish I can mute all the voices in my head, numb all the feelings in my heart and cut my thoughts off. Sometimes it really hurt... I think a lot but I don't tell you all my thoughts just part of it. I don't want to let you know all my thoughts so I rather it destroy me. I hope you know I get affected easily by you, your words thoughts and actions. When I'm alone, I feel like a pathetic shit. I mean like I crave for your care and love. That's all I ever wanted from you, nothing more.

Sometimes I'm wondering must I really cry infront of you so you will know that I'm very upset, and everything is tearing me apart? You told me actions speak louder than words but I just wna tell you that words are the one that kill people inside out. The tongue is like a sharp knife, killing people silently. Even though it hurt, even though it's breaking my heart I'm still gna press on.

Even if there's thousands of reason to leave, I will find that one reason to stay by your side.