Saturday, August 3

Unlit path

I'm someone who don't really like to plan for my future. I mean like yes I do plan but not really for the long run because I can't predict the future but there's still a few things I really really want to do in the coming few years. Even though I'm still in year 2, but I can't wait to graduate from Ngee Ann. 

Being an cabin crew is always my dream since young. I really hope I can pursue this dream of mine upon graduation. Though lecturers always say "we are the future marine engineer, the marine industry need people like us in the future, not everyone will be interested and stay long in this industry though the pay is high" I just couldn't picture myself working in the heavy load industry. Actually I thought of going to uni before but if I really really want to be cabin crew, I have to postpone my uni since cabin crew is all about your youth...

I've been saying I wanna save money all these but where's all my money.... Told mama teo that I wna stay in US for 2 months after I graduate and she straight away say no just because she know if I will delay my return date.  So aimless in life, so clueless about my life.

If only I can fast forward everything to see whats my future would be like that will be good...