Friday, February 7

Enough is enough

I always thought that people get sick and tired of me but I was wrong. I'm the one who get sick and tired of people instead not because I love making new friends or what. It's because I'm tired of being the nice friend all these, always there for people and forking out money for things. People always say "treat others the way you want to be treated"- This is bullshit because no matter how nice you treat some people, they don't give a shit to you. They only enjoy the luxury you are able to provide them.

"In order to have friends, you must first be a friend"- This is bullshit too because it's human nature that we will take all the people for granted. Always wanted to be the mean bitch in the group of friends, always wanted to be like the rest... But no matter what, I'm the outstanding one, the odd one out who treat people nicer than they deserve. I want to stop giving without having anything back

I'm not saying that I'm the nicest human on earth but when my friends need a listening ear, I will always be there. When my friends need help, I will be there to help. I never tell someone "they deserve it" when something bad happen to them and this is why I hate confiding myself to people. Being nice to others will only get back comments like "you deserve it" when they treat you bad.

For once, I want to stop being selfish to myself