Saturday, July 7

Black Mamba


So yup, Kobe was in #TEAMUSA2012. I don't understand why there's so many people despise Kobe. Seriously?! Are you jealous that he got 5 rings and consecutive 2 years of MVP? Or he broke the number of record of shots? Omg, pls do some self reflection. I don't judge any player in NBA because I know everyone has their plus and minus point. So what if your favourite player is way better than Kobe in your eyes? You should just stfu and keep those comments to yourself. And I suppose there's lots of haters out there full of comments about Steve in Lakers. Whats the big deal? I mean it's common that players changes team every single season but why kick up a big fuss about Steve in Lakers just because you despise Lakers? Grow up and screw some senses in your mind.



 NBA Draft 1996. Steve Nash with Kobe.