Monday, July 16


Had my dental appointment right after my driving lesson. I hope I can get a good grip of manual car before my TP. Omg, Friday is my FTT and I'm like so unprepared. Really hope to pass my FTT this time round so I can book my TP right away. Practical lesson gonna come to an end soon means every Tuesday I don't have to be in school be 8am (*v*



Came upon a news talking about Kobe Bryant plan for retirement. Sigh, feel so down knowing that because he had been my favourite player all along. And he will only be playing for 2 more seasons. In such a short time, where can I find a huge sum of money to US and watch him play once NBA live? :'(

“I would love for people to look back on my career and say that I maximized everything that I possibly could, every ounce of talent that I had, that I got the most out of it. If people can say that about me, then I’ll be very happy.” -Kobe Bryant