Thursday, February 28

DIY Supper


Because I'm a hungry girl so I decided to DIY my own supper by cooking Mee Sua and ingredients that I can found in the fridge. As I'm a fussy girl, so I only include some ingredient that's my liking. :-) We can't decide who to call Mac and in the end we decided to play some game by singing songs and rapping. I was laughing like some mad woman back then. Cheers to my "gaining weight plan"!!!

Its the last day of February and I honestly can't wait for all my plans to come!!! First up will be IT Fair, hehe $_$ and I will have my new MacBook Retina, choosing of my IS modules hopefully I can get either French or Korean then will be my Bangkok trip and then Jay Chou concert!!! Excited for everything however I'm scared about my sem2 results... GPA 2.5 & pass all modules plssssss *x-fingers*