Tuesday, June 4

Glad you came

Study session with da piggeh again and we suddenly talk about the past. How we met, we begin to talk and how we even meet for the first time. It all happens 2 years back. Yes, time flies... You are getting more and more important in my life.

I remember I used to tell you that "I don't know why, I don't like you but you are just the kind of BFF that I will get upset and jealous if there's any other girl near you" Haha, sound so stupid when we reminiscence about everything.

We stopped contacting each other for a year and yes, we somehow get back. Time spent together with you was always gr8. You never fail to make me laugh like today, I was so stressed up about my SOM paper and even teared, you just help me wipe my tears away.

I promise I will be by your side when you need someone. I promise I will hold the sky for you if it's gonna come crushing on you someday. I promise I will go through thick and thin with you. I promise I will go through every single obstacles in life with you. I promise I will stick to you regardless of sick, healthy, poor or rich. If all your karma gonna struck you someday, don't worry! I will always be here to make your life perfect.

I don't know how long it's gonna last but still; I loved you yesterday, I love you today, I love you tomorrow and always