Friday, June 21

School gonna start in 3 days time, I'm not prepared for anything not even knowing my CTs result because I know I'm gonna attend retest for all modules and I'm lazy to study the same shit again and again. Thanks Ngee Ann for being xtra ordinary because your exam papers are xtra ordinary hard too :>

And this is for a very good friend of mine who drifted away from me. Just remember that I'm always here for you and I'm always trying my best to salvage our friendship. Remember budz4life? Yes, we will be for life and nothing else. Though I really feel left out sometimes, but it's ok. I still love you :-)

Sometimes I found myself being extremely pathetic to drown myself in alcohol every single time I am down. I hate myself for being so emotional but yet I can't cry to anyone. I hate the tears choking feelings because my tears just don't fall. I need a good cry, I need to cry every single shit out. Tell me I'm not that strong, tell me that I'm gonna fall down anytime. I really don't know.... how long more I can stand this strong.