Tuesday, October 23

3rd match ever since POL-ITE started. After tonight, I'm very determined to follow my decision. I don't wanna be sad anymore. I don't wanna cry over basketball anymore. I don't wanna be a substitute for anybody. Maybe I wasn't included in your plan. Maybe I'm just not good enough. Maybe, maybe. There's so many "maybe" running through my mind but I couldn't figure out what's the best maybe. I was told to practice what I preach but I was never given a chance to.

All along I just wanna prove myself. I just wanna contribute to the team but it seems that I've no chance at all. I'm so tired of everything. I'd been training hard, I'd been putting in all my efforts but why it isn't recognize? I'd been crying inside every single time after match. I guess I will have to take a break after POL-ITE. It's really torturous...

Will I be happier if I join track right from the start?