Thursday, October 18

Crushed

POL-ITE started. Somehow I wasn't happy to be in the team, I wasn't happy in basketball. After what happened today, I really don't feel like staying in basketball anymore... I feel so unappreciated by people and  I don't think I have any passion for basketball anymore....

Even though I've met many wonderful people in basketball but basketball made me shed so much tears, basketball made my heart ache. Ever since 21st Jan 2010, I lost all my hopes. I don't wanna give up but looking back at those tears I shed, those heart breaking moments, I gave up. I'm struggling now and I don't want to anymore. It's a tiring to hope.

What's the point of feeling unhappy over a non-living things? I really don't understand why you doesn't want me to play. Is it because you don't trust me? Is it because I've not enough experience? Is it because I'm not good enough? Is it because I'm too short or is it because I'm a year 1? Why do you have to crash my hopes time and time again? So many whys running through my head...

So I guess I've really made up my mind this time round if this decision gonna make me smile, make me happy. Well, most probably POL-ITE will be my 2nd last tournament in my basketball life since I've not much confident for getting in team for IVP.