Saturday, October 6

Life's a bitch

I realized I've kept so many things to myself all these while and I'm starting to feel numb about it. What hurt the most is that we used to be so close and now we are nothing, everything just disappear into thin air. You can say that I'm being paranoid, choosy, fussy or what but I'm just stating the fact.

Am I simply just worth nothing? I hope not because everything prove me that. Up till now, I doubt I'm important in any of my friend's life. They can definitely live without me.

Pardon me for being straight forward. Usual Love, we used to be so close but it's a joke that I found out I mean nothing, today. Maybe it's a long ago thing but I finally accept the fact today. Thanks for showing me that I mean nothing to you all. You all are the let down because I'd trusted everyone so much, I'd put everyone in some important place of my life yet I got back nothing. What a waste of effort. And my Fav girls, we used to spend everyday together, be it in school or training. I can't believe that you all are closer to someone who's smaller than us. Or maybe she know how to bootlick every single one of you that's why you all are close to her?

Yesterday night M suddenly told me this "treat others like how you want to be treated" I can tell you that saying is bullshit. Nobody force you to treat them good and sometimes no matter how you treat well you treat them, they just take it for granted. In this ugly society, it don't work this way. People take advantages and they will only treat people who give them advantages good. What to do? This is life. This is reality. I'm numb to all these bullshit