Saturday, December 22

Legend

Oh well, I'm a legend because I survived yesterday. Truth is no one will get to know when's the actual doomsday. So live your life like it's the last! Spent my so called "last day on earth" at Malaysia.

Got myself loots from F.O.S as well as cheap manicure and pedicure at RM156 inclusive of leg mask, spa and gelish. I can say Singapore charge the same as them or more if you are gonna do this and that. Great day spent and we were discussing about BKK over there when it's like 3months more to go?

Speaking of BKK make me so excited right now. Can't wait to go shopping sprees again, bringing back 10kg or more worth of clothing and most importantly, cheap splurge! I couldn't imagine how the hell I managed to bring back a bag worth of 9kg ++ of clothing the previous time I went. It's like I just buy without any consideration. But hey, where can you find such cheap deal uh.

X'mas in 3 days time and where's my secret santa!? Anyway I think I got this weird buys for nail varnish. Recently I bought O.P.I polish reviver, model owns nail polish, luminous nail polish as well as some weird 60 colours 2 ways brush polish. Omg, I can't wait to receive all my parcels hopefully before x'mas so I can comfort myself there's secret santa.