Sunday, December 16

My journey ends here



*WARNING: THIS GONNA BE AN EMOTIONAL POST*

Today mark the end of my basketball journey as well as u18 milo cup. Up till now I couldn't figure out the actual reason why I stop playing basketball. What I miss most was the spirit of team jws. In this team, I learned how to play basketball, I found wonderful friends as well as teammates. They are actually the one that made my secondary school life exciting and wonderful. In the past I would always wonder how life would be without them. Honestly it sucks because no one can replace them in my heart. After graduated, we slowly grew apart and that's broke my heart the most. We don't spend every day like we used to anymore. Honestly, I miss the team.

When I reach Poly, I grew ambitious. I wanted something more so I left the team myself. Every steps I made I know I wouldn't regret because I'd so much memories in it. Basketball is not just an ordinary orange ball. To me, it brings me and my teammates together. Bond us together and well, it actually made me teared.

Thanks so much for all the memories. Keong, Germ, Gaomei, Bird, Xiaoqiu you all are the bestest friends I ever had in the team as well as my first friend in the team. I love every single one in the team.