Monday, September 9

09-09-13


Favourite date of the year spend with favourite boy. Fetched B from work and dinner @ Aston. Since I'd been craving for gelato for quite some time, we decided to have it! And bcoz I wna watch the Crane Dance as well as B, we waited 1hour just for that. Initially wanted to spend more time together by taking the bus to his house but in the end we took the wrong bus and made a detour.

B, thank you for being here for me for the past 2 days. Without you here, I don't know how badly I will collapse. Thank you for spending my favourite date as well as this meaningful day with me. Thank you for being here for me without I need you and thank you for showing me that I'm not strong enough and I've to depend on someone which is you. Thank you for everything you did for me. Rest well as you didn't have enough sleep for the past few days. I love you