Monday, September 2

D-0


Yay, B's back from Bangkok like finally. Happy to see him even though it's just 2 hours only. So that's all he got for me and Bobbi Brown concealer from DFS :-)

Anyway I'm someone who think that it's important to use a make up brand that's healthy for the skin. It doesn't have to be expensive too. For me, the preferable brand is MAC. I'd been using this brand even since I know how to make up when I was 17. The price range for MAC is still affordable and I love cream product compare to powder product bcoz firstly the lift span is 12months/24months. And at the rate I'm using, I guess after 24months I still can't finish it. Secondly, I feel that it stay longer on my face and it's easier to apply. I'm someone who doesn't have the habit of using eyeshadow and I don't like thick make up too as it make me feel that my face is very heavy.

And recently, I made a bold decision to try out MakeUp Forever, ELF as well as Benefits and Bobbi Brown which I get got it today. Some day I really wish I can try out bareMinerals too as their make up is way too expensive for me... 

For lazy people like me, I'd been owning my set of MAC brushes since 17 as well as some misc ELF and Bobbi Brown brushes. I don't have the habit to use my fingers to apply my make up as I'm impatience to use the tapping method to blend well so my brushes are very important to me. There's definitely pros and cons about using brushes. I wash my brushes either every 2weeks/month depending on my usage of the brushes. 

FYI, I only put on make up when I'm going club, dinner or event. Even when I head down to town, the most I go will be eyeliner. I feel that eyebrows are the most important features on the face so I always darken my brows whenever I head out be it in school or what.

And for my skin care product, I'd been using Neutrogena all along. And I can't wait to try out my bareMinerals product after using my current one. I always wanted to try out bareMinerals bcoz I read the review and everyone was saying how good it is, etc. So I grab my chance when Sephora had 50% for bareMinerals. 

P/S: I bought 70% of my make ups from DFS bcoz I travel every year and I take super longer to finish it. I also have make up ranging from Compact Powder, Loose Powder, Liquid Foundation, Pencil Eyeliner, Liquid Eyeliner, Gel Eyeliner, Mascara, Bronzer, Brightener, Pore Minimizer, Blusher, Cheek Stain, Concealer.

Hehe, this post sounds like I'm some very very vain girl but in actual fact I'm not at all :-)