Sunday, September 8

RIP

Waking up with a piece of bad news isn't good at all. I wish I will never wake up today bcoz someone important to me were gone from my life. Couldn't remember when was the last time I cried so hard. I hate goodbye, really really hate it. But I've no choice but to face it. At least I've learned to cherish everyone around me more...

Thanks B for wanting to come down and find me once I told you abt' it but bcoz I've to be there, I let you waited for me. Thank you for lending me your shoulder to cry on and be there for me when I really need someone. Without you, I think I may just fall apart.

---

You are s strong man who battled against lymphoma, needles and chemo. It's cruel that you found out when it's at the 4th stage and life have to be a joke, taking you away from us so fast. I hope you go to a better place, I hope all your pain will be gone. Regretted not spending enough time with you when you are still around... I wish I could ask you to wake up from your sleep when I saw you lying there but I know you are gone from our life forever. Thank you for doting me the most when I was young, telling me funny stuff. Things will never be the same without you again. 安心上路吧, 舅舅