Tuesday, November 26

This sem was totally different from the past few sem. I love spending every moment with B not bcoz I'm very clingy. It's bcoz other than spending time with him, the rest of my time deduct away my sleeping time, traveling time and food time, I spend it on studying. Spending time together with B help me to take away all the stress as well as the only period I'm not spending it with my books. :>

Common test coming up in 2 weeks time and I just screwed up my 20% test yesterday. I can never ever read lines plan or even drawing. What's wrong with me :-( Why the hardest paper have to be the first paper or even after 2-3 papers? There's not enough time to prepare for all the papers... Need a getaway, need some break time from all these studying. I need my holiday:-( Really really don't want to fail any module this sem...

Where's all my determination to quit smoking... Bored, smoke. Hungry, smoke. Tired, smoke. Happy, smoke. Sad, smoke. Drink, smoke. Club, smoke. Walk, smoke. Wait, smoke. Alone, smoke. Break, smoke. Study, smoke. Before break, smoke. After break, smoke. Talk, smoke; etc