Sunday, December 1

Let it rain


Common test in like 2 days time and I swear I'm rotting my life away. Nom-ing on my b&j ice cream typing this post away. Spending my rare friday night at home alone doing nothing. Sometimes I'm asking myself what am I doing with my shitz and boring life. I really have no idea at all and I don't even know what I want to do after I graduate. 

I used to believe karma exist but I no longer do bcoz all the shit things that happened to me, I've never do it on someone else before. So why me... Is it I owe people too much in my past life that I'm here to repay all my debt? 

I'm not someone noble, I'm just a commoner. I'm just someone who's willing to do anything just for the person I love. I don't care how much it hurts me or how much it bothers me as long as he's happy I'm okay with it.

Sometimes I wish I can just kill myself, kill myself. If i ever get to choose, I want to be a guy in my next life and hope I will meet a stupid girl like me who's willing to do anything just for me. Sometimes I think being a guy is very bless. You can have all the attention from the girls, you can hurt every single one of them yet they still choose to stick by your side no matter how asshole you are. Though I sound very saddist right here or what but then it's all the fact... 

And this got to stap. I'd been buying pack every single day and back to menthol when I kicked the habit for 2 months. Nuuu, tell me I'm not that stress tell me I'm not that upset to even smoke that...

可不可以爱我多一点点 可不可以关心我多一点点 可不可以给我一点保障