Saturday, October 19

Been long

It's been very very long since I'd a proper  post. It's been a week since school started and I guess I'm not used to it. I think I'm gna die this sem with all the calculations and drawing modules. Ah, the steps to being an engineer isn't easy after all.

A lot of them are going for intern this semester which left me alone in school :-( No more smoking kakis already, no more B as my study buddy bcoz he got no more exam. This sem gna be studying-alone sem:<

No longer that close with my classmates but still on talkable term. Things just got awkward, really really awkward between us. I want things to go back to normal, go back to the past. Is it still possible?

---

If every single things I did does not change anything between us, I would rather give up and stop fighting. I'm so tired of fighting for our friendship when you don't give a shit at all. Yes I may look pathetic to you but no, you don't know how much this friendship mean to me. If our friendship can stop overnight, I really don't know what am I to you in the past, what you treat me as in the past