Thursday, October 3

Exotic Experience Pt 2

D-5:  Arrived in Cape Town in the mid afternoon. Headed to Ostrich Farm, had fun feeding the them as well as eating their meat hehehe. Get to stand on the ostrich eggs bcoz I can. Went up to the table mountain which is one of the 7wonders of the nature. The sunset there was awesome!











D-6: Maiden's Cove in the morning for some photo taking session then to Hout Bay Habour for seal spotting. So disappointed that all of them were pigging on the rocks and not moving at all :-( Fish Hoek Beach for lunch and well, I've never ever seen such a beautiful beach before. I mean I only see it in movies. Done something off my bucket list which was feeding the seagulls. Yay!

Boulders Beach up next for African Penguin. They were so kuteee! Can't get my eyes off them! And finally the Cape Point and Cape of Good Hope! :>





























D-7: Harold Porter National Botanic Garden in the morning and there's a lot of different plants I've never see in my life before. Hermanus New Habour for whale spotting! Even though we didn't get to spot the whale close but still we managed to take nice photos off the scenery! Ostrich for dinner and it's the best dinner I ever had in South Africa