Wednesday, October 2

Exotic Experience Pt 1

Hola! I'm back from South Africa! It's been a gr8 long trip there. I shall blog it according to Singapore GMT instead of theirs :-)

D-1: Flight from Singapore to Johannesburg



D-2: Visited Gold Reef Museum and experienced the life of a miner which was 5storey underground. Purchased their sim card once we reached the flea market. Mailed out my first post card in my life to B :-)





D-3: Game drive @ the mountain in the morning. Really gr8 experience inside there where you get to interact with the wild but it's a pity we can only see them from far... Head to a wild "zoo" in the afternoon to interact with the animals.












D-3: Off to Mabula Game Lodge for a day just for the game reserve. Gave it a miss bcoz mom was injured by some animal :-( I should say it's one of the best night bcoz I chilled at the bar by the pool at night with shots. You just can't go to a country without trying their local liquor/beer/ciggs


D-4: Up at 5am for their game drive. Hi to the first yellow egg yolk I saw from South Africa. The sunrise here was truly beautiful. Came in close contact with the wild rhinos, lions and zebra. It was cool. Visited Victoria, one of the capital in South Africa