Wednesday, October 9

Wish I'm not alive

Why do I care so much about you when you give no shit about me. Why do I do so much things for you when you did nothing at all? Why am I always the only one putting in the efforts to fight for us when you were sitting down one side? I don't know if I'm trying too hard or it's just never enough. Even though I'm the willing party to do all these things for you, but the least you can do is to not push me away...

I don't give a shit about others saying I deserve someone better bcoz I still believe that you aren't the kind of people they talk about and I still hold onto the hope that one day you will treat me better. Even if you don't, at least continue let me treat you good. Don't push me away. 

I'm a girl, I need all the attention, care and love too. Why do I feel like I'm begging all these things from you every single time? Is it too much to ask for?

I can sacrifice every single thing for you, sacrifice people in my life just for you. I can give up everything just for you. 

I gave you everything. I gave you the best of everything; my heart, my soul, my pride, my ego basically every single thing. I've nothing left for myself. I'm only left with my shit life. If you want, you can have it then it's truly you have everything of me. I've done so much for you, isn't it enough? Or is it not?

I know you can live without me I know it's better for you without having me by your side. I know I'm a burden in your life. And you don't know how much I need you in my life, you don't know how much I can't live without you. 

In the process of loving you, I forgotten how to love myself... I'm losing myself, I'm destroying myself. Do I really deserve all these for you?

I miss you and I love you....