Thursday, October 24

 

Collected my race pack for Nike We Run 2013 today and I h8 the shirt a lot bcoz it's a V neck shirt. Caught my eyes on Nike Free Flyknit but it's really expensive and it cost $259 :-( Anyone wna be kind soul and sponsor me the shoe? Hehe, quite excited for the 10km marathon but at the same time, I dread it... It's been real long since I ran 10km. Hopefully this weekends there's time for me to clock my 10km timing again :>

---

I've come to a point whereby I don't give a shit to anything anymore. Every single thing just make me so tired... Never hated something so much before. Honestly, I'm better off alone than to be stuck somewhere I've to take what's thrown to me. I thought I'm able to handle everything but I was so wrong. I couldn't and the only thing I can do is to watch us completely fall apart, becoming strangers. The saddest thing, you don't even give a damn. I never like the idea of giving up on people but this time round, I've no choice but to give up on you. I surrender, I give up. I wish you well budz