Saturday, December 14

Freedom


It's finally the end of term 1 which means the end of my common test too. Out of all the semester, I think this was one of my most hardworking one. The only thing I'm hoping for now will be passing all my papers so I don't have to study again for my retest. What I really hope will be I pass killer module :-)

Honestly, I hate holiday more than I hate school days bcoz every single day I'm gna wake up thinking what I should do and where I should go. It's really troublesome thinking about all these things bcoz I hate rotting at home. Oh well, at least I can repay all my sleep debt during the holiday and sadly, it's my last holiday before intern and FYP commence :-(

---
Finally catch up my hk drama though it's been teary episodes but it taught me to spend time and treasure every single one by your side especially your loved ones. Life is very fragile, and nobody can predict the future. You may never know what will happen the next moment. Maybe one of your loved ones may be gone from this world or maybe one of them will have some illness.

If my days are numbered, I'm gna have a farewell party inviting all my loved ones and also to recall every single moment together with them. I hate goodbyes especially those that you will never get to say hello again.