Tuesday, December 24

This is how it feels like to be in love with bestfriend


Every girl's dream is to fall in love with someone who completely understand you, who know what you love/hate in their fingertips, someone who will be there for you all the times, someone you can act silly with and someone who loves you. They are none other than your bestfriend. And I'm in love with my bestfriend, B

Being in love with B, made me realized that no one in this world will ever understand me that much, no one in this world will pamper more and no one in this world will love me more than him. He understand me at the back of his fingertip. It's like whatever he say, he can expect what I'm going to reply next. Even though he has many female friends around him, (He has more female friends compare to me) I need to admit that I do get jealous and sometimes to the stage where I envy them. But every single time, the only thing I can do is to brush everything away and pretend it doesn't affects me.

Throughout the 7months though we had quite a number of downs, but we always manage to get back to each other at the end of the day. Each quarrel made me understand him more, get a little closer to him and each quarrel made him open up himself to me even more. Yes, we do began as bestfriend but there's still certain things that you will never see it in the bestfriend position.

We always tease each other, disturb each other, bully each other, he always make me sad (bcoz I always say he got a lot of dates) and we even call each other names but at the end of the day, we both know that we don't mean it at all. I still remember 2 years back I told him before "I get jealous of any girls around you even though we are just bestfriend" hehe. He always told me that he loves me unexpectedly and to me, it's sweet. I mean like, ya he always do thing out of my expectations. Sometimes he will even surprise me with my favourite snacks too!

To me, he's the center of my world, he's my everything and I can just give up every single thing just for him, just to make sure he's happy. He will always be there for me, even though he said he doesn't care or ask me deal with my own shit sometimes but he never fail to be by my side and sometimes listening to my long-winded stories. And there's nothing for me to keep from him or hide from him bcoz he's both my lover and bestfriend that's why I always share my most inner thoughts and feelings straight up with him or even when things happened.

I never see myself being together with B in the past not bcoz he's not good. It's bcoz he's too good and I used to have the mentality that "oh well, he's just a bestfriend and he will never fall for me" I've to admit I'm very afraid of losing B and I never feel so afraid, so scared in my life before bcoz if I lose B, I lost both of lover and my bestfriend.

So, I'm really thankful for having in my life despite y'know how hard I am to be with as a bestfriend yet now as a lover

"I will search for thousands of cities, ten thousands of lifetime just to be with you again"