Wednesday, December 11

Press on

It's finally midweek and it means 3 papers down! Never felt so disappointed while doing my paper in my poly life. This time round it's like giving free marks to the lecturer just bcoz I forget everything once I entered the exam hall and careless mistake of not reading the question properly :-( Studied 10hours straight yesterday doesn't help at all. Now I don't even feel like studying for my last paper... It's like the toughest paper ended and there's no more energy and motivation to study


So blessed that B came down to KAP to find me while I'm studying and he sit there do nothing. He really make me wonder how he can stand me when I'm so burdensome, so naggy and so retarded every single time but still really grateful that he stayed by my side no matter what happened