Tuesday, September 25

---

So many things running through my mind and many thoughts that I can't pen it in words. Whatever had been happening for the past few days somehow taught me in life we have to ignore some people and fuck care some things if not you will be unhappy bottling up everything.

Was reading Naomi's blog post in the afternoon, some guys thing and this suddenly hit me. What's up with those egoistic guys nowadays when it's the 21st century. Your ego will not fill your stomach, your ego will not bring you higher but otherwise. This particular friend of mine, his ego is very high. I didn't say there's something wrong with high ego but there's definitely something wrong when you put your ego first in everything. This friend of mine, he's always pushing blames to his surrounding friends but never once he realised it's his mistakes. He's constantly thinking that he's the best and everyone own him. C'mon you need to do some reflection of yourself and change for the better if not everyone gonna leave you someday.

Some thing you just have to accept it whether you like it a not. Not everything will go in your way and not everything goes like your past because you are going through new culture. You think you deserve it but someone out there will definitely think you don't deserve it. So how? Just swallow it up and move on because this is the path you had chosen. Why think of it constantly and upset yourself every single time? I've been there, feel that that's why I just accept it because I know even if I make a fuse out of it, nothing will ever change. Piece of advice: just fuck it and move on.

Nobody can ruin your day except you