Friday, September 14

Y1S1

Results out and yes quite satisfised with my EDD results because I thought I will fail this module but in the end, I got a D. The most disappointing one was my Comiss. I don't know why I will get a C+... Sigh, overall results was quite okay and it's above my expectations. Well well, gonna work very hard for my sem 2 to pull up my cumulative results. Doubt I'm the worst in my class but I think there will be a lot >3. Had mini catch up with ma girls through whatsapp in da mornz. :>

---

One of the reason I don't want to head back is because I know it's like very awkward. I miss you all but on the other hand, I know I'm never important in your life. We are from the same batch, we went through everything together but seems like you all are closer to her which is so disappointing. It's alright, I'm used to this kind of feelings. I feel so lousy, I feel so bad. How I wish time like that will come back even though I know it's never possible again. I'm not strong, I can't continue pretending nothing has ever happened before. I choose to escape.