Wednesday, September 12

Laughing stock

Sometimes I will just think back, look at myself, laugh and tell myself "HAHAHAHA JOKE PLS" I miss spending time with you all, I miss times with you all, I miss gossiping with you all but it's a big motherfucking joke. Reason being you all don't feel the same and you all treat me like a thrash, a joke or worst, someone you think of when you need something. I'm feeling lost out of the sudden again. I thought I won't be feeling this upon graduation but hell no. I'm feeling this right naoz and the funniest thing was that it's always my close friends that's trying to bring my down. If you don't like me you can just fuck off from my life. Why be a hypocrite and stay over? You are making yourself and me a joke.
& I'm not born to please everyone and I'm not even born to please anyone. Thank god I've a few good friends hanging by my side even though we seldom talk. Y'know who y're and thank you for every single thing.