Monday, September 3

Thoughts

Everyone in the clique keep on saying you have changed for the better but from what I see, it's otherwise. Remember we used to promise that no matter how happen we must be there for each other, lift each other up. But where are you now? It's like you literally left us. You are no longer there for us and we are not obligated to be there for you. Just because we are always there for you doesn't mean you can take us for granted. How I wish I can knock some sense into you. And you don't even know how anxious they are knowing about your break up and you, avoiding us.

I feel like a gullible kid, believing your retarded lies over and over again. They believed you had changed but I doubt so because I spent more time with you compare you spend with them. I keep on holding the hope that you will change for the better but you kept on proving me wrong. It's always jerks over bestflend. I'd enough disappointment from you but nevertheless, I didn't give up.

I've step out my first step, hoping you will held onto my hand while I try lifting you up but you brushed me off, brushed everyone off. You said we could call you out next time but when we really do, where are you? Having a good time out there with your friends. Have you ever think of us?
This is bullshit