Saturday, September 29

Inferior

Whenever I see pretty girls, I will feel extremely inferior. It's like whatever they dress, no matter how they make up they will still be pretty. Sometimes I wish I'm one of them... I find myself bad in everything and I can never do thing right or nice. I've a lot of flaws, I envy people who take nice pictures, envy people who look pretty, envy people who's rich, envy people who study well and envy people with good friends.

Friends? I'd learn not to trust people easily after all the shit incident I'd went through. It's like, wtf? I treated you so good, I trust you so much yet you turn your back and bite me. Sometimes I feel pathetic for you because you do all these shits just to bring me down and achieve what you want.

Anyway I think my body clock is really spoilt. I just took a short nap for about 1 hr and here I'm feeling so awake and I can't believe for the past few days, I only had a few hours of sleep. I think there's a very serious  problem with me...

K, shall stop being so emo. God made me who I am and gave me what I needed. I shouldn't be greedy after all right? :)