Thursday, January 23

Birthdate


First of all, thank you to the people who wished me. Really appreciate your wishes! School as usual today and me at my best being late for my class and today, using the birthday girl privilege as an excuse to me late for class :-) Got my second present from Diyanah, a sephora gift card. Time for more make up shopping yayz and thank chiuuuu :-*

Birthday dinner with B after that at Kiseki and as usual both of us ate until we gonna explode. Initially we wanted to have steak but oh well the restaurant got some private function :-( So, the actual birthday celebration with my loved ones were over and I can't wait for the weekends to arrive! Even though it's belated celebration but it's with my friends and cousins. Playhouse here I comeee and I hope I'm able to stay alive

One year older, one year wiser and one year prettier but still forever short :-(

This time, I don't even expect much bcoz in the end I know I will only disappoint myself... Sometimes, I think too highly of everything... I think I'm very important to you but in actual fact I'm not that important at all. No expectation = no disappointment at all rightz?