Monday, January 20

Promise


Finally, I decided to change the layout of my blog as well as did some minor editing here and there. As the new year begin, I promise that I'm gonna update this space a lil' more often compare to the past and I promise I will not lazy anymore :-(

A fresh year, a fresh start, a fresh look, a fresh new link for my lil' space right here. I never like to publicize my lil' space whenever I changed my URL it's bcoz if people care enough, or they are stalker enough they will make the effort to find out my link.

So, why wanderlust this time round? Yes, I've a very strong desire to travel around and not staying in a place for long but I don't want to do it alone and I want to travel around with the person I love the most which is B! So, I've decided to do own a personal travel journal which include all the places I'm going to go from now onward.

And I also decided to own a 365days journal so I can pen down my everyday and give it as a gift to B in 2015.