Monday, January 13

Joy

First week of school did not turn out well... As usual, skipping almost all the lectures just bcoz I don't feel like attending it. Gotten back all my CTs result and yayz bcoz I don't have retest for any module so I can rest a lil' while more :-) Attended my first UR lesson and it was really fun! :-D At least it made me understand guys a lil' more and how to work things out with them.

Braces appointment again and I'm another step closer to having perfect set of teeth. I guess I'm having braces for way too long that I can't imagine how I look like without it. Though my teeth are very stubborn but I hope it will move soon... I can't wait for the day I take off :-( 

And yknow the joy of receiving a call when you waited for very long? KEPPEL FINALLY CALLED ME FOR AN INTERVIEW!!! *jump around, throw confetti* Ok... I'm excited bcoz it's my first choice and it also reduce the chance of me getting into SMOE (located at Sembawang) I'm not saying that SMOE is not good, I'm afraid of being posted there for internship it's bcoz I've to travel and I've to wake up very early everyday and yes, pig like me how izzit possible for me to wake up early everyday when I'm having a hard time sleeping every single day?

Up till now, me and B are in better term compared to the past (don't talk about the start of 2014) maybe it's bcoz both of us somehow voice out our own opinion on things? I wish that everything will continue like that forever so we will not quarrel anymore bcoz honestly, I hate quarreling with you