Wednesday, January 1

twenty-fourteen

Drafted this post sometimes back in 2013 in hope for something new in 2014. I'm not someone who will write down resolution and follow them bcoz there's always some thing that gna ruin my resolution in the end. Been super lazy to update this personal space of mine due to school work and some personal stuff

Truth to be told, I'm still trying to recuperate my heart. Yes I'm hurting, badly deep down. It hurt so badly that I just want to rot my life away... So how are you right now? Are you good? Is 2014 a fresh start for you without me by your side?

I finally found the courage to take a look of myself in the mirror and I couldn't see my strong self anymore. I became so weak that I couldn't even recognize myself. Last year, I made way too many mistakes that it became a choice. For all the mistakes I made, I'm gonna face the consequences now. So why up till now I still keep those words into my mouth? Why can't I just blunt every single thing out and let him know how hurting I am, how tired of holding everything together alone?

They said time heal all wound so let it be. I admit it's gonna take a very very long time for me to get over it. I can't guarantee that I'm gonna heal but I can only guarantee that I'm coming back stronger than before. When it comes to you, I'm never afraid but right now I'm very afraid of letting someone to break me down over and over again. Yet at the same time, I wish someone would take away all these pain of mine.

I am fine & this is just bullshit