Wednesday, January 15

The thought of internship, I don't know why just make me think of what I wanna do after I graduate... Should I continue pursing what I wanna do since young? Should I stay in this industry? Should I apply for uni? Yes, all these questions had been stuck in my head for a period of time. And it's like if I purse my dream job what if I fail? If I stay in this industry, where and which company? If I apply for uni, where and what faculty? 

I did a lil' research on Maersk, Royal Dutch Shell, KOM, JSL as well as some oil &gas company... This are some of the companies I'm interested in joining after I graduated and I also did a lil' research on SIT and some overseas uni... How I wish I'm either very smart or very rich so I don't have to worry so much... :-(

My future seems so dark ahead of me and the thought of it, just crumbled me. Can I not grow up? Can I not plan for my future? Can I continue to not know what I want to do? Should I start on my career or continue my studies after I graduate? I'm so clueless...