Saturday, June 21

D-102

looking back our photos, reading all our messages, i realized you had been gone for a awhile. how's life for you piggeh? is everything alright over your side? have you been eating well and sleeping well?

I always have this urge to text you but somehow I pull myself back. I know I should let you go, have nothing to do with you like what you wanted but I just can't help myself but to talk about you here bc other than here, there's nowhere else I can talk to regarding you

in my next life, I don't want to be an woman anymore. there's only so much a woman can ask for, there's too much pain a woman has to suffer be it mentally or physically

I don't know if you still love me a not, I don't know if you will ever come back to me, I don't know what's gonna happen in the future but all I know is that I will continue waiting for you and I will continue loving you

I guess reality train me strong. I will wait for you to be back home. I miss you bren