Friday, June 20

Day 4 Taipei: Tamsui, Shilin, Club Luxy



first stop for the day, Tamsui (淡水) traveled there by their metro which took around 40mins. walked around the 淡水老街. basically they sell mostly food and their local specialty like pineapple tart, sun biscuit and tea. visited one of the museum and it's like Ripley's believe it or not which cost only 79NDT (approx 3SGD) after that I went to the Fisherman Wharf and just in time for the sunset. the boat ride cost 120NDT (approx 5SGD) for those people that know me well, you should know that I love to watch sunrise and sunset. another day I decided to give pearl milk tea a miss:(
























settled my dinner in one steak shop at Shilin. their steak is very cheap. I ordered the sirloin which cost only 190NDT (approx 8SGD) with unlimited drinks and soup! their portion of the steak is very big as well. shopping paradise for mein Shilin as I brought back 2 hand full of clothes and shoes!




ended my night at Club Luxy with my bbyg and Selene! the entrance fee cost 700NDT (approx 29.5SGD) with 2 complimentary drinks. we ordered 6 bottles of Heineken after that which cost only 1200NDT (approx 50.60SGD) for people who know me well, you should know that I don't really like club that much but I swear Luxy is very fun! I love the club base as well as the atmosphere here. it's very different compared to Singapore even though people over there will try to talk to you and make friend with you especially when they know you are a foreigner. their bouncers and servers there are very helpful and if I'm not wrong they offer free drinks as well as I got cranberry shot from one of the cute bouncer










my host for tonight, William. he's very cute and nice as well as very helpful during my trip to Club Luxy! he's very cute just like other bouncers! (P.S I think I just got a thing for bouncer and fyi, my ex is a bouncer as well...)


one of the foreigner we met over there and he's from Holland