Wednesday, June 4

D85: someday I will be free


trapped in my own misery and my memory but I will someday I will walk out of it

back here at Henderson Wave, the place where we wanted to come when you passed your license and me, as your first official passenger. it's ok that we didn't managed to come here together bc I'm here today to fulfil what we wanted to

staring at the stars above made me miss you so much more. I thought I was over you but I'm wrong bc I'm not and I guess I will never be

our love story is an expired one and you begin another chapter of your love story while me, still waiting for "to be cont" it doesn't feel good to be the one who's stuck in this memory and the only one who guard our memories while you had long forgotten about them. I know you will never visit our memories again but please no matter what, remember that I love you more than anyone who came into your life be it in the past, now or in the future bc I will always love you 

someone asked me what's my wish today and I just said my wish is that you will be happy forever