Thursday, June 19

Day 3 Taichung-> Taipei


left Taichung around noon and took their HSR (700NDT, 29.50SGD) to Taipei which took around 1hour. headed to their metro station which is exactly like our MRT to 西门町. I bought the value pass as I'm gonna travel around Taipei using their metro service which cost 200 NDT (approx 8.40SGD) figured my way out to my "home" for the next 5days using google map!


first stop, the famous 阿宗面线! I bought the big bowl cost 65NDT (approx 2.70SGD) the weather made me stay around 西门町 bc there's no sunset for me to see at 渔人码头:( 


and since I'm around 西门町 area, decided to drop by Modern Toiler for my dinner. It's a toilet theme restaurant and there's a minimum spending of 90 NDT per pax. all their food were served either in the toilet bowl "bowl" or the basin plate and their dessert, drinks were served in urinal cup. for additional 50NDT, you can bring the urinal home as a souvenir from the restaurant. Hokkaido Milk base steamboat is one of the famous soup base in Taiwan












tried another 面线 from another store but it does not taste as good as the previous one. they include ingredients such as oyster and pig intestine. since watson is having sales, I decided to stock up my skin care products as well as mask. a box of mask from "my beauty diary" cost 499NDT (approx 21SGD) I think I bought too many socks in this trip. currently I bought a total of 13pairs! and this butter pastry I bought from 阿爷 taste damn good! they sell pineapple tarts as well as sun biscuit. it's all handmade and collected on the day itself. their crust is very crispy and their filling is just nice, not too sweet. I finally breakie my pearl milk tea record:(




meet up with my bbyg and Selene right after long day of shopping to have a short catch up as well as short distance of walk to the 7-11 to get my midnight snacks and drinks!