Tuesday, June 24

Day 8 Taipei-> Singapore



I'm back from my Taipei trip and I really enjoyed myself from all the sight seeing, shopping, clubbing and eating! after this trip, I feel like it's very good traveling alone even though you are in a foreign country by yourself but then you get to meet a lot of people from different country! I get to meet people from Israel, Korea, South Africa as well as Taiwan. they are all very nice and friendly, they will also guide you around if you are lost too!

landed just few hours ago and I'm gna get another sponsor trip to Taipei this coming aug/oct! really can't wait for my trip there again and I guess Taipei gonna be my 2nd home soon as I foresee myself flying there very often! I'm quite poor with my chinese but this trip improve my chinese a lot, especially traditional chinese from texting my taiwan friend

can't wait to see all my taiwan friend again during my next trip!