Tuesday, June 3

I'd die everyday waiting for you

just got home from sonar and I don't know why I couldn't sleep after all. finally got the taste of someone waiting for me at home while I'm partying outside while I was the one who waited for B in the past. maybe it's bc he's not my boyf or anyone related to me that's why I don't really have any feelings towards this

I just miss you alot but there's nothing I will do or I can do but to look at you from far. from now on, I will try my very best to move on bc I know myself clearly you will never come back anymore, not in this lifetime again. I know you unblock me and even allow me to follow you but then what does all these means? I wish I can hate you as much as you hate me but I can't that's the problem with me

Brendan, I promise you. the next boyfriend I'm going to have will either be you (if you ever will come back) or someone that will love me as much as how I love you which I know it's never possible to find anymore. don't worry, I will not date anyone or even be with anyone in the process of waiting for you to come back. 3years plus, teach me how to even forget you when you gave me so much to remember?

自己伤心就好 永远也不要让你知道因为你一点都不在乎