Friday, June 6

D87: 等一个永远不会回来的人


how do you react when you found out the person you love is going to the place both of you planned to go with his new found love? I don't know

my world feels like it came crashing down I can't put it back anymore bc it's beyond repair and I can never fix it again. I wish things would turn out differently, I was the one who ditch you and found someone new instead of you doing this to me. are you happy right now? yez ofc you are with your new found love. you mentioned before your pride> pity but did you ever realized all along it's your pride> love?

you said you will never leave me behind, you will never leave me regardless of what happened and it's a promise but you left. you taught me promises were meant to be broken where I always believe you are someone full of morals

I will never bring myself to find someone new bc I know I can never handle all these relationship dramas anymore, I can never handle heartbreaks again. I can never love someone that much bc you took away a huge part of me leaving me with nothing at all. I can't imagine myself being together with someone else other than you anymore

you can be happy, go ahead but remember what goes around comes around. I would love to watch your downfall but at the same time I will save you from everything. I promises you before if one day all your karmas for hurting people come, I will help you to take everything bc watching you fall apart is the last thing I ever want to

I'm sorry for being not good enough, I'm sorry I'm never what you wanted that I'm just someone part time in your life. I'm sorry that I'm not someone you will be serious with, I'm sorry I'm never the one who you want to spend your entire life. I'm sorry for wasting so much of your time and I'm sorry for existing in your life