Thursday, June 12

tattoo

to some people, tattoo is a form of body art while to some tattoo is a constant daily reminder of themselves. at the age of 20, I've alrd got my 12th tattoo. they called me the walking quote book but then every single quote there's a meaning behind it 


I got my very first tattoo at the age of 17, stay strong- a daily constant reminder to self that no matter what happen, I have to be strong bc there's no one in this world I can depend on, no one in this world will be by my side forever but only myself. if I'm not strong enough to face it, then no one else out there can face it with me


I got this too at the age of 17th, what has faded is alrd gone- people change and feelings fade. in this case, faded means wtv that changed or fade away there's no point trying to fight for it. what's gone will never come back again and even if it does, it's never the same person who came back




II II V IX- symbolises BAJY. though you will never live in my life again but you will always be in my heart as well as always a part of me

come what may- a self reminder that all the bad things will pass. tough times don't last but tough people do!


I wish people that come into myself will love me for who I am like what this tattoo means and not for what I am of what I have to offers and also another note to self that I should love people for who they are too



dandelion represents letting go and to me, I feel that I should learn to let go of all the things that's making me sad which also means freeing myself and also, dandelion represent the love of my life, Bren bc it's dandeLION

swallow represent freedom to fly, freedom from all my past as well as freedom from all the sad things. most importantly, freedom for myself which explains the quote "wherever the wind take me"


the heart will lead you back- in another word, follow your heart bc it will always tell you the right thing and it's better than following your mind bc you will not regret your decisions. do wtv you want without bothering what people have to say 


love conquers all, let us all surrender to love- I don't really believe that love conquers all after what I've been thru but from there, I can conclude that my love conquers all bc for all the things he done to me, I will always ended up forgiving him but sadly, his love towards me doesn't conquer everything...